Monday 16 November 2009

Running behind?

Kay has not had the treatment that we'd expected, today. Last week we were told that she would have 3x chemos and a bone marrow today. In the event she's had a half load of vincristine chemo and I gather that what we were expecting will happen next week. However I'm not sure, Marion buggered off home in a bad mood without telling me what is going on, so frankly I haven't a clue. Wonderful.

Kay remains in good condition. She has eaten reasonably well, is active and cheerful. Given the light treatment today I suspect that we will be chucked out tomorrow.

Frankly I'm too tired and too pissed off with Marion to write anymore at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kay
    Ga het wederom proberen om hier te reageren.
    Wat ben jij een kanjer met je citotest een echte beauty with brains!! en je ziet er super uit met je bandana.
    Een knuffel van Joep! en liefs van ons.

    Jolanda.

    ReplyDelete