Friday 13 November 2009

Weekend Pass

Kay has been allowed out of the hospital for the weekend. We have to report back on Sunday evening for the final week of induction therapy and the all important week 5 bone marrow sample.

Seeing Kay at home makes me realize just how sick and weak she was when she came home on Thursday last week. Right now Kay is playing on the floor of the lounge with Natasha and when I arrived home earlier both of them were hiding behind the sofa, waiting to surprise me. When Kay got home last time, she slumped on the sofa and barely moved all evening - I had to carry her to bed. The effects of the itranconasole toxicity were clearly visible I suppose, if only we had had the eyes to see it.

Marion & I are extremely tired and looking forward to a quiet weekend. Fingers crossed!














At home this evening.


Plundering Natasha's Sweety Bag



1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay,
    What a surprise! I am really glad to see you, and at home! I did not expect that... and above all you are looking great!
    Seeing you being so well makes us happy too.
    All I can say now is:"Enjoy your stay at home with mama and daddy and your sisters."
    Have a great weekend!
    A hugh,
    Viviane

    ReplyDelete