Sunday 5 September 2010

A bit worse

First report of the day: Kay's state is somewhat worse, the nurse described it as "not better than average", which in Dutch means not very good at all. She requires more support than yesterday, specifically for her bp. But on the other side her temp is down to something like normal and as I write this she is partially breathing (inhaling) without support from the ventilator. But the doctor said earlier to Marion that Kay's lung are very very sick.

We will have a "state of play" meeting with the doctors a bit later when we'll get to know more. But the day has not started on a positive note and I'm feeling scared s**tless again.

4 comments:

  1. Here again with nothing to say but thinking...hoping...praying...
    L & Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    even if i don't write a lot but i do think of you as a parents all the time and send you all my love and friendship I can hope to see soon
    alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have you in my thoughts. Wish we could all do more to help.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are with you in spirit day and night, never out of our minds. Mum & Dad

    ReplyDelete